If you want to make money every day, every hour, every moment – this is the offer for you.
The matches are 99% safe and have odd from 2.00 to 6.00. There are people in this team that work 24/7 info come from players, coaches and clubs. Be part of this offer. Our archives are real and all matches goes to our archive. Every day match and every day win.

Contact: nani.tips17@gmail.com
WhatsApp: +389 78 942 050

JUNE 2018

DATE   MATCH TIP ODDS RES W/L
01.06.2018   Honka Akatemia – BK-46 1 2.80 6:0 WIN
02.06.2018   Stirling Lions – Cockburn City 2 3.00 1:3 WIN
03.06.2018   Levanger – Sogndal 2 2.20 1:2 WIN
04.06.2018   Fjolnir – Valur 2 2.20 0:2 WIN
05.06.2018   Gefle – Helsingborg X 3.50 1:1 WIN
06.06.2018   PSIS Semarang – Pusamania Borneo 1 2.10 1:0 WIN
07.05.2018   Ayacucho – U. San Martin X 3.80 1:1 WIN
08.05.2018   KaPa – Honka Akatemia 2 2.60 0:1 WIN
09.05.2018   Grindavik – Breidablik 2 2.40 0:2 WIN
10.05.2018   Lillestrom – Odd X 3.50 0:0 WIN
11.05.2018   Purchase Now ?? ??.? ?:? ??

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

New contact Whatsapp

Image result for whatsapp images WhatsApp Image result for whatsapp images

+389 78 942 050

Contact

nani.tips17@gmail.com

Histats
BEST-TIP1X2

Our Banner

Currency Converter
FreeCurrencyRates.com
PAID ADVERTISEMENT

bloger-hr

BEST WEBSITE SPORTS BETTING, Fixed matches 100% sure, Best fixed matches, Match prediction 100 sure, Free fixed match, Fixed matches sure win predict, Best manipulated matches, Best tips 1x2, Manipulated fixed matches, Soccer betting prediction

Free footbal predictions everyday www.nani1x2.com

The best free predictions,fixed,matches, www.nani1x2.com

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

soccer predictions zulubet win

best fixed matches

OUR CUSTOMERS

Jonas Jesper from Denmark

I think you guys have some inside information because
is not possible to pick Levante to win against Real Madrid.
That happens once in 10 years. Nevermind, i like you, because i win.

Nikolae Peperoglu from Greece

My name is Nikolae and i’m from Greece.
Before finding your website i was betting a lot
on hockey and i always wondered if someone could help me win on soccer too.
 I’m glad i have find Italian-Bet and the extraordinary team
that makes everything so easy for me.

Augusto Samperini from Italy

I never thought possible that was someone that
can win so much money from betting.
If i already won €3000, i am curious how much money
you are winning with these tips. Hmm… you must be very happy. Cheers!

Jose Calderon Perez from Spain

I was skeptical in the beginning but after 2 months of using
Italian-Bet and the tips, i’ve made 9 times my initial investment.
 Over €1800 i’ve won. Thank you !

Ionae Stancu from Romania

I am only 19 years, i know you told me not to bet
because i have a small bank, but i didn’t listen your advice and i’m so happy
because i’ve won so much that i afforded to buy my dream motorcycle.
Thank you so much for making my dream come true.

Mati Koponnen from Finland

I am €3,689 profit in 17 days. My single mistake was not betting on the 4,6 odd.
Now i would been having more E4000 profit
if i wouldn’t made this mistake.
Congratulation guys and continue your work!

Laszlo Orban from Hungary

Every morning i woke up, open my Ipad and login to my e-mail.
It’s a routine for me, this is the first thing i do in the morning.
For god sake, i think i’m an addicted.

Payment Methods